Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pupa Power

After swimming, I took Eowyn (or more commonly called Pupa...as in "Poo-pa!") for a walk. She'd kept her senior cat chasing to a minimum, so I thought she should be rewarded. And, well, we had some sun again today. IT'S A MIRACLE! And, well, I needed to get this new hip moving some more.

I enjoyed talking to and waving at neighbors, some of whom I haven't seen in six months...since the weather got cold. I'll admit...I had to stop several times because I tired so quickly. But we, I mean especially I, made it around the block by mentally challenging myself to walk to one telephone poll at a time. It was a clever little trick. I used to use it when I worked for a television station and I had to carry heavy equipment while roaming for miles.

At one point, I wanted to call a cab, but I didn't have my cell phone because I'd left it at the bottom of my purse, on the dining room table, totally depleted of any battery life.

Either way, we completed our journey, I have the stinky, dog droppings to show for it. That's the only thing I don't like about walking her. I have to smell that stuff for a good 20 minutes because she always expelling herself early on.

Here's some pictures of her...freshly downloaded.

Did you say something?

You said my name didn't you?

Does that mean there's food involved? (I love this freaky picture.)

You didn't give me what I wanted fast enough; therefore, I am spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Add it here.